We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store and use your personal information as outlined below.
You can visit our website, enx.asia and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have registered an account (“MyENX”) with us on our website and have logged on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by contacting our Customer Service.
Collection of Personal Information
ENX does not sell, or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorised and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website.
When you register a MyENX account, or participate in any contest organized by us on our website or social media page, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Date of Birth (Optional)
- Gender (Optional)
When you make a purchase on the ENX website, the additional personal information we collect may include:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier Service Company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes.
- To provide you with relevant product information such as SKUs.
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request.
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us.
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
- For such other purposes for which you have specifically authorised us to do so.
- The non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth and gender are used to carry out research on our users’ demographics and for us to send you suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails which we think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience when you visit our website. By providing us this non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our research and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above.